PRODUCTION CELL LEADER
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION CELL LEADER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 13:17|
PRODUCTION CELL LEADER
EXCELLENT SALARY & SUPERB DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS
Our client is a very successful precision machining company who supply a vast range of specialist engineered products to OEM's and suppliers in the Aerospace industry.
Due to ongoing business growth, a very strong order book and continuous investment, there is now a need to recruit an additional Cell Leader join the team.
Are you a Team Leader/Supervisor ready to take on a challenging role, have more responsibility and progress to the next step in your management career?
As Production Cell Leader you will be responsible for managing a skilled team, ensuring that high quality products leave the business safely, on time and to customer specifications.
- Successfully manage cell operations ensuring all KPI's are met; output, cycle time, adherence, scrap, consumables, lost time, near misses…
- Provide strong leadership to the team by developing their knowledge, skills, training
- Ensure the team understand their safety responsibilities and investigate any incidents/near misses
- Implement and manage detailed production plan ensuring availability of resources, staff, materials, tooling
- Ensure high quality of products within the cell and work with quality team to solve any problems
- Hold daily production meetings and manage any deviations
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements with the utmost integrity
- Utilise lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methods to improve activities in the cell
- With the support of the production manager, monitor productivity and profit margins, making sure the production plan is met whilst remaining profitable at the budgeted level
- Graduate calibre or HND in an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline
- Experience of leading/supervising a team in a manufacturing/engineering environment; Aerospace/Machining/CNC preferred
- Customer focused with commercial acumen; ability to deliver the profitable operation of the cell
- A natural leader with strong motivational skills
- Well organised, methodical, with high attention to detail
- Strong IT and Administrative skills
- Ambitious and drive to make the department your own and help take the business to the next level
This role reports into the Production Manager and will suit somebody ready to take their next step up into a more challenging leadership role.
The company can offer a structured development program for the successful candidate.
Interested? APPLY NOW
**Please note our offices our closed due to COVID 19. If your application is successful, one of the team will be into touch to progress your application. **
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's