|Job Title:||Production Controller|
|Location:||Newtownards, County Down|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 11:37|
The Production Control Manager at this leading manufacturing organisation is looking to bring into his team a Production Controller to take responsibility for maintaining and updating the Master Production Schedule for all machines to ensure on time delivery for product.
Within the role of Production Controller, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Monitor, analyse and report performance to identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide KPI information Production Control activities.
- Provide data to the Production Scheduling team to support recovery plans, on time delivery targets and lead time analysis.
- Support the department in the absence of the Master Production Scheduler.
- Support the development of the two planners.
The successful Production Controller will:-
- Have a good understanding of Production processes and methods.
- Have excellent Microsoft IT skills.
- Be able to evaluate production performance and take responsibility for effectiveness.
- Have experience working with capacity planning within a manufacturing environment.
- Be customer focused.
- A salary to £28,000.
- Pension scheme.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Childcare vouchers.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION
PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
£32000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Superb!
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Up to £17.04 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS