Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer / CNC Programmer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 08:42|
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / CNC PROGRAMMER
TO £40000 + BENEFITS + GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROGRESION
We are looking for an experienced Production Engineer / CNC Programmer from a machine tool environment to join a global supplier of power transmission products.
The Production Engineer will join an established division of the business providing an effective service to manufacturing.
- Interpret engineering drawings to create, edit or modify CNC programs using CAD/CAM software
- Ensure correct tooling is available for machines based on programs
- Design jigs, fixtures and tooling for necessary for production
- Determine methods of manufacturing for new products; produce relevant work sheets and tooling lists
- Advise on best tooling and machining methods to improve processes
- Take an active involvement in cross functional project teams to improve efficiencies
- Investigate problems, Route Cause Analysis
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience working in a CNC Milling/Turning/Drilling environment
- Proficient in CNC Programming using CAM
- Strong experience of planning for manufacturing
- Ability to read and produce technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor Junior Production Engineers.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's