Production Manager - Aerospace
|Job Title:||Production Manager - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2017 11:07|
PRODUCTION MANAGER - AEROSPACE
CIRCA £45000 + BENEFITS
A superb opportunity for an experienced Production Manager from an aerospace/machining environment to join a global engineering company at a state of the art facility in Cheshire, North West.
Reporting into the General Manager you will have responsibility for all production and manufacturing processes.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Production planning for aerospace components and assemblies
- Day to day management of the production team to ensure the delivery of products in line with KPI's
- Achieve on time delivery in line with customer orders
- Support NPI projects
- Provide effective leadership/coaching/mentoring
- Complete regular performance reviews, monitor progress and implement improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business
- Experienced Production Manager from an Aerospace background (advanced engineering/machining/composites/assembly)
- Track record of delivering Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others.
For more information contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
Up to £16 per hour + ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance