|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 17:06|
PRODUCTION PLANNER - PLASTICS
Due to new business wins and rapid growth, there is now a need for a Production Planner for this growing plastics manufacturing company. With heavy investment in new machinery to support this growth, this is the time to join this company in this exciting phase.
- To produce a weekly Production plan, addressing any issues by escalating shortfalls and recommending solutions.
- Generate all schedules in line with customer requirements and provide a realistic workload to production.
- Co-ordinate production workflow for multiple products and machinery.
- Be able to monitor and analyse lead times, stock levels and feedback to production and sales on any problem areas.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they start and finish on time.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a plastics manufacturing background.
- Have Sage 200 experience.
- Be methodical and think logically
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Think outside the box.
- Up to £25,000 salary dependant on experience.
- Monday - Friday Day Shifts
If you think you have what it takes then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£37000 - £38000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE