|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 16:42|
With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strive for quality excellence, this is a superb time to join this thriving manufacturing business.
The Supply Chain Manager at their facility near Colne, is looking to attract into her team a driven and enthusiastic Production Planner who will maximise efficiency throughout the site.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Create effective production plans that ensures on time in full deliveries to meet customer requirements.
- Challenge potential shortfalls with production and procurement.
- Monitor line performance.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Manage short to medium term demand on capacity.
- Work as part of the SAP project team to work towards reducing the reliance on spreadsheets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Planner who will: -
- Have gained their planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Enjoy identifying ways to improve process, communication channels and operations.
- Ideally have experience using SAP.
On offer: -
- Starting salary to £36,000.
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
To make this job yours, start by sending your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's