Production Planner - Maternity Cover Contract
|Job Title:||Production Planner - Maternity Cover Contract|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 14:02|
Production Planner - Maternity Cover Contract 9-12 Months - Immediate start
At this global manufacturing business, the Supply Chain Manager would like to attract into his team a Production Planner to cover 9 to 12-months maternity leave.
The current Production Planner leaves at the end of the year and as a result a detailed handover can be expected.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage and control production schedules daily.
- Process postings relating to goods movements and stock adjustments.
- Run ERP daily to plan for six manufacturing cells in the business.
- Work with the Production Planning Manager to look to improve efficiencies.
- Adjust the production plan when necessary.
- Advise commercial teams on delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working as a Production Planner, Material Planner or similar.
- Have worked within a manufacturing environment.
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator.
On Offer: -
- Salary to £23,000
- Immediate start
- Excellent training opportunity
- Hours are Monday to Friday either 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
- Auto enrolment pension
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £8.42 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
£35000 - £39000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
South East England, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum