PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2017 14:16|
PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
C£30,000 SALARY + PENSION + HOLIDAYS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Shift Leader to join a growing manufacturer at their site in the Merseyside area.
The site is commutable from Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Wallasey and surrounding areas.
As the senior person on your shift, you will be responsible for all on-site activity, production outputs and operating efficiencies.
- Managing teams of skilled and unskilled production staff across a variety of manufacturing processes
- Tracking, recording and analysing KPI reports including manning, output, plant safety, plant availability and quality
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
- Allocating work, reviewing staff levels and skillsets against customer orders to maximise flexibility
- Conducting team meetings and handovers at the beginning and end of each shift
- Dealing with disciplinary, return to work, sickness, and absence in team
- Experience leading teams in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment i.e. FMCG, Food, Printing, Packaging etc.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ambition to develop and build a career within the business
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern including days and nights
This is an ideal position for a talented Production Leader to join a budding business at a key point in their growth. You will be involved in some exciting projects, including bringing new equipment and processes to site, and will lead diverse, flexible teams.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Superb Package
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Shift Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum