PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£26500 - £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:13|
PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
£26,500 - £30,000 DEPENDING ON SHIFT + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 MONTH FTC
EARLIES, LATES OR NIGHTS AVAILABLE
The successful Shift Production Supervisor will be responsible for leading and developing the shift operations, whilst ensuring a quality service is achieved, and maintaining continuity of supply to the customer, safely, in time and to budget.
The role of the Shift Production Supervisor will include:
- Ensuring correct procedures on Quality and Health & Safety are followed.
- Managing teams of Team Leaders, and all production & sequencing operatives across the site.
- Recording of KPI's and measurement against targets.
- Ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Ensuring the timely and correct delivery of products to the customer.
- Ensuring that correct processes and procedures are adhered to at all time.
- Promoting and using all company policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for the Health & Safety of all staff and visitors on site.
- Responsibility for training and development of staff.
The ideal candidate for the role of Shift Production Supervisor should have the following:
- Experience supervising within a fast-paced automotive environment - with a good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- An excellent customer service ethic, and an aptitude for problem solving lending itself to resolving customer queries and complaints
- Disciplinary and people management skills.
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- To £30,000 depending on shift
- 6 Month FTC
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £36000 per annum + Bonus + Paid Overtime
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
R&D Project Manager
Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits