|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Lancashire, North West
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join the team at a manufacturing company near Preston, Lancashire.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for a team of Operatives ensuring production targets and department KPI's are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of all activities in the Stainless Tank area ensuring maximum availability of resources; people, plant, parts, processes
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved; volumes, quality, budget & performance
- Drive H&S initiatives and lead the delivery of best practice behaviours
- Provide training, development and performance appraisals for Operatives and reporting staff
- Manage performance of Operators to ensure maximum productivity and resolve any issues
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage machine and equipment efficiencies through TPM
Production Supervisor desired skills/experience:
- Experience of managing large teams, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Effective day to day people management skills such as absence management, team leadership and engagement, performance management and training.
- IT literate, familiar with the Microsoft Office suite
- An ILM 3 qualification in Supervisory Management (or equivalent) would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of H&S; IOSH standard
- Knowledge and application of Business Improvement Techniques i.e. LEAN Manufacturing, Problem Solving (5Y) Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge of Welding Processes - advantageous
- 37 hour week (hours vary to reflect peaks in production)
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension (matched up to 8%)
- Company perks and much more
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.