|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Location:||Sandwell, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
This high specification product manufacturing business are looking to recruit into their team a Production Supervisor to support continued growth at their site in Sandwell, West Midlands.
Within the role of Production Supervisor, the role purpose is to plan, organise and control production for a team of 40. The focus is to ensure product is manufactured safely on time, within budget and to correct specification.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Implement and control production schedules, reviewing on a constant basis in order to meet customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate the movement of goods into and out of production in order to meet delivery schedules.
- Ensure that production is cost effective.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Oversee all staff scheduling, working hours, over time and annual leave requests.
- Maintain production records and report on activity to sales, finance, customer services and supply chain.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their manufacturing experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy managing, engaging, and developing a team.
- Be highly organised and have good IT skills.
- Be customer focused.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Voucher
- Christmas Party
- Free Parking
- On site canteen
- Great team environment
To apply, please follow the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.