PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / MANAGER
|Job Title:||PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / MANAGER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 11:40|
To £45000 + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator/Manager to join the team of a successful engineering company in Lancashire.
The business is well known in the aerospace and power generation industry for providing high quality products by using advanced machining and manufacturing processes.
The Project Co-Ordinator/Manager will act as the main contact for key customers, ensuring all NPI projects adhere to project timescales and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Act as main point of customer contact for all activities relating to projects
- Ensure delivery of customer projects in line with specifications, timescales, costs and delivery
- Project manage all aspects of New Product Introduction including; design, manufacturing, modification, engineering, quality, purchasing and supply chain
- Maintain customer relationships and provide regular updates on project timescales
- Regularly liaise with internal stakeholders regarding production schedules and manage any issues
- Regularly produce and present project planning reports
- Support commercial responsibilities including estimates, proposals, sales forecasting etc
- Track record of coordinating/managing projects within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Proven track record in project management of New Product Introduction or Product Change
- Fully conversant using Project Management software such as MS Project
- Ability to react quickly and problem solve effectively
- Excellent planning, organisational and leadership skills
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels in an organisation (both internal and external)
A great opportunity to join a growing business who can offer a superb platform for ongoing progression and development.
Interviews will be taking place in the next 3 weeks.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Finance, Planning & Analysis & Cost Accounting Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Internal Recruiter - Immediate Start
Coventry, West Midlands
£150 - £170 per day
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum