|Job Title:||PROJECT COORDINATOR|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 15:00|
Salary: Up to £38,500, plus bonus, 10% pension, 33 days holiday
Half day Fridays
Office based: North Lancashire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer.
- Management of one multi-million pound client
- Managing client expectations
- Focal point for all customer delivery/ schedule related communications
- Occasional Client visits
- Managing the working closely with related departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Development of measures and reporting progress against them
- Management of internal orders from enquiry to manufacture
- Liaison with all areas of Engineering and manufacturing to ensure time schedules are met.
- Manage the production of prototype samples and procedure
The successful candidate will have experience of managing/ coordinating projects with Automotive/ Aerospace/ manufacturing.
In return, you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with an acknowledged market leader, able to offer a competitive package and genuine prospects. Our clients business is continually expanding, with several new programs in the pipelines for several prestigious clients.
Having established a fine reputation for developing and taking care of their employees, this is a fantastic opportunity. To be considered please apply now. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
NC PROGRAMMER - CATIA V5
£38000 - £38500 per annum + BONUS
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Vice President Human Resources for Europe
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package