|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 12:27|
Project Co-Ordinator (NPI Initiatives)
Are you an experienced project coordinator with exposure to product and brand development?
Do you have experience of project coordination in the FMCG market? Can you offer innovative and creative ideas to process that are proven to be more efficient?
My client has been offering industry leading adhesives for multiple decades from their offices based in Chorley. Exceptional customer service, tenacious brand growth and creative approach to brand development, my client is looking to appoint an experienced Project Coordinator who is looking for a progressive opportunity with a fast-growing organisation.
With a solid European presence and still managing to maintain a unique family-owned feel, my client prides itself on its family atmosphere and dedication to providing a healthy work culture centred on family values.
This role will be tasked with coordinating cross-functional inputs to projects that are initiated by the business team.
This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally;
- Coordinating project plans
- Organizing & managing timelines
- Tracking projects
- Communicating deliverables & reporting on risks
- Status & upcoming deliverables
- Project coordination & management of business initiatives including sales executions, brand updates, manufacturing changes, overstocks, etc.
- General project coordination and management of cross-functional projects:
- Coordinate cross-functional inputs to projects once initiated through Business Team:
- Coordination with Brand, Sales, S&OP, Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, etc.
- Create, Manage and Communicate project plans & timelines
- Ongoing management & tracking of project tasks as projects progress
- Weekly reporting of project updates, risks and upcoming deliverables.
- Analyze issues & project risks and drive resolution.
- Partner with Brand teams on weekly business team meeting agenda
- Recognized Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 practitioner, PMP, CMI (desirable)
- BA degree in Business (desirable) or relevant experience in a similar role
- Preferably previous project administration / co-ordination experience.
- Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, with Advanced knowledge of MS Project and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains Platform).
- Must possess excellent cross departmental communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Those interested must click apply without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Quality Technician (FTC)
Market Drayton, Shropshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare and Life cover
SAP DEVELOPMENT ANALYST (BW / ABAP)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Engineering Services Manager (M&E Hard Services)
Up to £46000.00 per annum