|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Are you a motivated and diligent Project Engineer who is looking to work with a manager who values opportunity for development, transparency, and investment?
I am working with a specialist manufacturing company who are investing heavily in new products and technologies. The Principal Engineer is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to support this growth.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an engineering service for the selection of design, procurement and commissioning of new plant, machinery and tools for the upgrade of existing equipment.
As Project Engineer, responsibilities will include: -
- Control and implement projects, ensuring specification, time scales and costs are met.
- Prepare project specifications and compile costs.
- Take responsibility for design calculations, ensuring standards are met for British Building Regulations, Codes of practice and 18th
- To assess current processes with a view their capability of fulfilling future business requirements.
- Ensure that project time-lines are completed, communicating any risks to relevant parties.
- Work with suppliers to define specifications, lead times and cost.
- Directly control external contractors.
The successful Project Engineer will: -
- Hold an engineering qualification or similar.
- Have experience working with manufacturing equipment, test equipment, plant and services.
- Have a working knowledge of civil engineering construction work.
- Have a working knowledge of construction regulations.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- 37 hour working week
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discount scheme
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.