PROJECT ENGINEER - CONTRACT
|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER - CONTRACT|
|Salary:||£25.00 - £35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:56|
CONTRACT PROJECT ENGINEER
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer join a specialist global chemical company in Cheshire and manage a range of capital projects from design to commissioning stage.
The Project Engineer will support the site Engineering team and with executing a range of process improvement and product development projects.
- Manage engineering projects from conception to completion; design, justification, procurement, project plans, installation, commissioning, SOP's…
- Manage projects to a high level of competency ensuring the safe execution on time and within budget
- Control Capex spend in line with individual projects - up to £1 million
- Review working practices and ensure company is complaint with current and future H&S legislation
- Work with Process Development teams to analyse current production and process techniques and implement operational improvements
- Ensure all departments are kept informed of process and project work issues
- Proactively seek out new engineering techniques to improve business performance
- Minimum degree level qualification in a Chemical/Process/Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a Chemical/high hazard process environment
- Proven experience in the delivery of Capex projects from design through to commissioning
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to gain some valuable experience working on some great projects for a global organisation.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - New Product Introduction
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + Benefits
Asset Integrity Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Control Engineer
£54500 - £55000 per annum + Package
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x2
circa £41500 + Benefits