Project Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2017 00:00|
PROJECT ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
Circa £40,000 & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a global, food manufacturing company in Derby and contribute to the delivery of high value capex projects.
The Project Engineer will take ownership of a wide range of capex projects in terms of design, specification, delivery, installation and commissioning.
- Full capex project management in terms of scope, costs, stakeholder management, delivery
- Identify and implement improvement projects in Safety, TPM, Waste reduction and plant performance
- Develop short/long term project plans for cost effective engineering
- Contractor management
- Produce relevant documentation and project update reports
- Support multi-site projects
- Ensure compliance with site H&S/COMAH/GMP standards & regulations
- Min HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven track record in the delivery of capex engineering projects within a food process/FMCG manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of engineering standards
- Knowledge of end of line packaging machines/palletisers/baggage handling- advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Budget responsibility
There is a huge amount of investment going into all facilities and our client can offer a truly varied and exciting role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £45000 per annum
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Manufacturing Shift Manager (Mat Leave Cover)
Supplier Quality Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Superb
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£37000 - £40000 per annum