PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 14:38|
PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
TO £50000 + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
CHESHIRE + UK TRAVEL
Our client is a successful energy from waste business who provide a diverse range of integrated solutions to produce energy across the UK.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for project specification and costings for UK projects and will provide technical support to assembly and field service teams.
- Setting all corporate Engineering standards and systems and ensuring legal compliance with industry standards
- Specification and costings for UK projects
- CE document preparation
- Supplier assessment and selection
- Act as Technical Lead and liaise with European Technical Centres
- Degree qualified and Engineering discipline
- Ideally Chartered or working towards
- Proven experience within an energy/ process related industrial or manufacturing environment
- Proven project management experience (£500K+ projects)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving Licence
- P&L management
- Electrical Duty Holder
- Introduction to Business Management Training
- Opportunity for a management role within the UK Engineering Team
- Chartered membership achieved
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to arrange an interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
PROCESS OPERATOR (CHEMICAL)
£366 - £22600 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SITE OPERATOR - PROCESS INDUSTRY
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE