|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER / MANAGER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
PROJECT ENGINEER / MANAGER
(ELECTRONICS / PCB BACKGROUND)
12 MONTH FTC
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer / Manager to join the Programmes Team at an aerospace company who specialise in the supply of high-quality aviation components.
The Project Engineer / Manager will join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract and will focus specifically on aerospace PCB assembly projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Management of obsolescent / legacy PCB assembly projects
- Component sourcing and selection
- Work with suppliers to discuss component capabilities
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Qualified Electronics Engineer
- Strong technical knowledge of PCB design/ assemblies
- Experience gained in Aerospace or other highly regulated industry
- Project management experience / capabilities
- Experience of supplier management / alternative component sourcing
- Able to consider business implications when considering options
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.