|Job Title:||Project Engineers|
|Salary:||£59000 - £60000 per annum + Superb Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2017 15:09|
PROJECT ENGINEERS - FIILLNG & PACKAGING
To £59000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
We currently have an opportunity for 2 experienced Project Engineers with filling and packaging knowledge to join the engineering team at a successful, rapidly growing process manufacturing company.
As this business continues to grow and in line with significant investment, there is an essential requirement for 'best in class' equipment and technology.
The Project Engineers will bring their expertise in this area ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose and provide ongoing technical support.
- Provide input into the design and purchasing of specialist filling equipment and ensure equipment is value driven
- Manage capital projects to install/upgrade/update current filling/packaging equipment
- Ensure optimal performance of all equipment and develop site standards
- Carry out risk assessments to ensure safe operation of equipment
- Ensure PUWER regulations are adhered to and carry out safety studies
- Implement quality improvement projects and ensure any modifications are validated
- Provide technical support to operations and engineering teams
- Min HNC/HND in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Extensive knowledge of filling/packaging technology (form filling/seal filling preferred)
- Experience of validating machinery in a GMP controlled environment
- Strong knowledge of PUWER and safety legislation
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
For more information please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Superb Package
Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - 3 SHIFT
West Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 3 SHIFT
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS