|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 17:04|
Are you an experienced project coordinator with exposure to cradle to grave NPD management? Are you an experience project coordinator looking for a step up into Project Management with an established yet growing FMCG brand?
My client has been offering industry leading FMCG products for multiple decades from their offices based in Chorley. Exceptional customer service, tenacious brand growth and creative approach to brand development, my client is looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity with the potential to make huge differences with a fast-growing organisation.
With continues growth and across the US and UK and still managing to maintain a unique family-owned feel, my client prides itself on its family atmosphere and dedication to providing a healthy work culture centred on family values.
This position manages projects focusing on specific initiatives generated by the Business Management teams within the Company. These initiatives including brand and operational expansions into new markets, new product launches, off shelf executions and promotions via project coordinator among other NPD and change management responsibilities.
In addition, this role will be tasked with utilizing existing "stage gate" style process for product development and implementing new work streams to improve communication, efficiency and visibility across all active projects.
- Managing a Projects Team, covering NPD, Business team and Business Improvements, to support the business.
- Line management of Project Coordinator and Business Process Analyst.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio.
- Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
- Strategic Business Change; Utilize Project Management Methodologies to manage large scale business change.
- New Product Development; New Formulations/Re-Formulations, Packaging Development, Manufacturing / Production both 3rd Party and Internal.
- Implement Process Improvement.
- Map new, standardized process to be used for Operations Project Management activities.
- Process to be scalable to match rapid growth (volume and complexity) of business.
- Coordinate process and achieve buy-in across departments involved in process.
- Process to include high visibility on status reporting, exception management and scorecards.
- Drive implementation of new process through support of Senior Operations Management.
- Experience of delivering different types of Projects: New Product Development, Infrastructure, Software/Information Technology, Business Change, Manufacturing/Bills of Material.
Those interested must click apply without delay, or for a more direct approach, please send an email to email@example.com including the following;
- Your most up to date CV including your most recent role.
- Salary expectations.
- Notice period.
- Why you feel you are right for the role.
- How your experience matches the requirements stated on this advert.
Those without previous experience of NPD in an FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment will not be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's