|Job Title:||Project Manager - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Excellent Salary & Pension + Bonus + Healthcare plan & much more !
A new opportunity has a arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join the R&D department of a global engineering company at their state of the art facility in Lancashire.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative products that enable a global shift towards sustainable energy.
- Provide project management for strategic and operational projects
- Drive projects through the business via a structured NPD gated process
- Regularly liaise with members of the project team and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth introduction of new products/engineering change
- Proactively identify improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Produce update reports and anticipate/manage any deviations
- Manage budgets/costings
- Facilitate and progress communication with all parts of the business
- Lead product and project reviews
- HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Recognised project management qualification
- Min 5 years experience of leading/managing engineering projects
- Proven track record in project management of NPI/NPD or Product Change within an engineering environment
- Ability to react quickly and problem solve effectively
- Excellent planning and leadership skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Ability to positively influence cross functional teams
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.