Project Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Project Process Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 12:21|
Project Process Engineer
Are you an experienced process engineer working within the medical/pharmaceutical sector?
Are you a passionate process engineer with the experience to manage small to large scale projects?
Do you have the drive and ambition to further develop your career and embark upon a whole new set of daily process challenges in a highly responcible role?
My client, a global giant in the pharmaceutical & surgical sector, have extended a rare opportunity to join their organisation as a Project Process Engineer.
With aim to deliver solutions in orthopaedic science, you will be part of an organisation that favours future development and quality commitment to their customers worlds wide in a cutting-edge environment taking pride in the state of the art technologies that are utilised on site and consistently update.
The primary purpose of this position is to support manufacturing through the continuous development of manufacturing processes and projects to achieve operational targets. The position is part of a team within the Engineering department that contributes to the overall business performance and development. This position will Provide project leadership on continuous improvement, and risk mitigation initiatives.
The Project Process Engineer will take on the following responsibilities:
- To actively drive process improvement projects to achieve targets for area of responsibility including the validation of new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
- Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions and to Provide key input and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Input into machinery selection and purchase, investigating new technologies for existing processes and to determine equipment layouts for manufacturing cells using Lean Manufacturing tool as identified.
- Preparation of all relevant manufacturing specifications and to liaise with outside contractors whilst leading projects from conception to commissioning and handover.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments continuous improvement program along with process review and optimisation of specified process area/s.
- Identify capital spend budget requirements and manage budget for process improvements.
- Preparation and project management of all line extensions/NPI including supporting documentation.
- Application of world class manufacturing tools and techniques (Lean, ME2) within aligned process areas.
- To ensure that processes are robust and as efficient and effective as possible and to ensure problem identification and resolution to root cause.
- Leadership and coordination of onsite Process Excellence initiatives and activities including certification, re-certification, validation, continuous improvement.
- Initiation / completion of deviations, remedial actions, CAPA's and other quality system documentation.
- To follow and promote Company, HS&E and Quality standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, min HND.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc in a similar position.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
- Very strong communicator
Still interested? Click apply without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's