|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:10|
This high specification product manufacturer is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join the supply chain team due an increase in business.
The main purpose of the role is to purchase raw materials with pre agreed suppliers as well as ensuring correct stock valuations are reported.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, within the role of Purchasing Administrator, key responsibilities will be to:
- Place purchase orders in line with the production plan.
- Correct stock errors with MRP.
- Update on the progress of purchased items to the supply chain team.
- Maintain the approved supplier list.
- Keep raw material stock levels at an optimum.
- Ensure that delivery notes are correctly priced.
As Purchasing Administrator, the successful candidate will: -
- Have strong administration skills.
- Hold a degree qualification or similar.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
On offer: -
- A salary to £23,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday working hours
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's