|Job Title:||QA Director / Head of Quality|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
QA Director / Head of QA
Is your career hitting a brick wall and global exposure is difficult to gain? Fancy putting some shape to a newly created leadership role? If you are a driven Senior Quality Assurance professional then this could be an opportunity to gain a seat at the leadership table with a global precision engineering business producing complex components for the highly regulated industries of automotive, aerospace and marine manufacturing.
The only prerequisite is that you have the capability to advise and guide the Divisional Leadership Team, you have experience in automotive and/or aerospace engineering plus have the ambition and strength to leave a legacy.
Quality Assurance Director
- Overall responsible for the Certification and Quality Assurance training across European sites.
- Represent Quality Assurance on cross-functional teams as appropriate, and serve as a resource for quality and compliance for escalated questions, issues, and planning across the development organisation, including providing guidance based on current global regulations, industry standards, and best practices
- Identify and address risk signals and implement preventative measures; assist both internal and external senior managers (e.g., investigator sites and vendors) in the development of corrective and preventative action plans following identification of compliance issues/concerns; monitor progress on successful completion; review / approve deviations and QA-Controlled procedures
- Implement procedures for inspection activities (preparation, conduct, and response) for regulatory inspections internally, and at investigator sites, when appropriate; facilitate internal reviews of processes; assist in preparation of responses to findings; ensure completion of commitments
- Manage audit program for European sites, utilising findings to improve procedures and/or coach all concerned teams within Europe.
- Establish and maintain quality management systems and implement process improvements as needed to ensure compliance in a precision engineering environment with a strategic view to grow the Quality function
- Establish and manage quality assurance programs, as appropriate
- Participate in outsourcing vendor evaluation and selection, conduct vendor audits, as appropriate; ensure robust vendor oversight, and establish Quality Agreements
- Ensure the adequacy and availability of both internal and external training, including providing training as needed, e.g., new regulations, audit findings, etc.
QA Director / Head of QA
Those interested will need to contact Sharon McDonough directly at Morgan Ryder associate.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.