QC Production Technician
|Job Title:||QC Production Technician|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £19500 per annum + Pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 15:56|
QC Production Technician
£19,500 Pro rata
Are you an ambitious and committed team player looking to gain experience in a high reliability sector?
Do you have a passion for engineering and are looking to gain exposure in new markets where you lack experience?
Do you have experience working in the engineering sector in semi-skilled position, looking for that next step up?
My client, a manufacturing giant within their sector is looking to appoint a small team of QC Production Technicians who can confidently take on responsibility across the factory floor including the following:
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment on as well as automated lines and perform any associated duties following a safe system of work.
- Complete changeovers and set up and sectioning duties on the relevant lines.
- Work to the required quality standard, using standard measuring equipment and techniques.
- Responsible line leader for the monitoring of PAB/TPM sheets, non-conforming product, scrap, fault finding, 5s, etc.
- To demonstrate leadership and a proactive approach to Kaizen (continuous improvement) initiatives.
The Ideal candidate will have solid experience of working in a fast-paced environment to strict Quality and HSE policies (5S); exposure to completion of visual quality checking of both products and line functionality along with machine operation experience is highly desirable.
36 hours per week / Weekly rate of pay £381.00 (£10.60ph)
5 WEEK CYCLE:
2 weeks: 6am - 1pm (Monday to Friday)
2 weeks: 1pm - 9pm (Monday to Friday)
1 week: 9pm - 6pm (Monday to Thursday)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's