|Job Title:||QSHE Lead|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Are you a confident and driven QSHE Engineer looking to take on additional responsibility?
Do you have previous experience in a QSHE coordination and are looking for your next big challenge?
We are currently recruiting for our clients manufacturing facility, for a QESH Lead to be based at their site in Bromborough. The coordinator will implement and maintain agreed Quality, H&S and Environmental Management Systems (ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO9001) and identify / coordinate / implement improvement activity in conjunction with the Site Leadership Team to deliver QESH performance improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly established and thriving manufacturing business at their brand new, state of the art facility in Bromborough. This is a very exciting time to join the team with exceptional future potential to grow and develop into a more senior position due to countless opportunities available to progress.
QSHE Lead key responsibilities:
- Contributes to and implements HSE standards, Quality Management Systems, and process developments in line with HSE, quality control and assurance responsibilities.
- Delivers effective Quality Review activity to achieve continually improving levels of quality performance.
- To orchestrate hazard awareness & risk management (including risk assessments), product safety, internal audits, site standards, product and process control, training and coaching, hygiene, and housekeeping
- Provide governance and ownership to Quality, health and safety function and other monthly Quality and HSE Reports and KPIs.
- Responsible for internal and external QHSE audits and standards processes.
- Provide expertise and problem-solving capability through Quality Management Systems knowledge and quality tooling.
- Contributes to and implements QSHE strategies where possible.
- Delivers effective QSHE Review activity to achieve continually improving levels of QSHE performance.
- Lead / coordinate / manage QESH objectives agreed as part of the Annual Business Planning process to deliver required results on time in full.
- Lead / coordinate / manage continuous improvement projects and initiatives to improve the overall performance.
- Support the creation, development, and delivery of QESH projects and improvement plans
- Actively drive the sharing, communication, capturing and implementation of Best Practice with other sites / areas
- Actively develop, promote, and improve the operating, quality, health and safety culture within the facility.
QSHE Lead skills and Experience:
- Advanced problem solving within manufacturing
- QSHE Management System experience (ISO18001, ISO9001) within manufacturing
- Environmental Management System experience ( ISO14001) within manufacturing
- Skills to prepare and deliver QSHE related training sessions within manufacturing
- Experience of auditing both for quality and HSE.
- You must have previously implemented QSHE systems independently.
Those interested must forward their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.