|Job Title:||QUALITY & CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN|
|Location:||Barnoldswick, Lancashire, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£24000 - £240000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
QUALITY & CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN
£24,000 + BENEFITS
We currently have a vacancy for a Quality & Calibration Technician to join the team at a successful aerospace machining company in Lancashire.
The Quality & Calibration Technician will be tasked with maintaining the calibration systems ensuring conformance to internal and external quality standards.
- Responsible for test and measuring equipment ensuring parts have valid calibration certificates
- Work with operations to re-calibrate equipment
- Update and maintain calibration database
- Liaise with external calibration suppliers and co-ordinate any external calibration activities
- Ensure all internal QMS requirements for measuring and test equipment are met
- Time served or experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with associated calibration standards e.g. Plug gauges, Micrometer, Caliper, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
- High attention to detail
- Detail Orientated
- The ability to organise others
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.