QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
|Job Title:||QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum + STRONG BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2017 11:40|
Quality Assurance Manager
UP TO £50,000
WE ARE GROWING, CAN YOU LEAD US?
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arrived for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to lead an established and bright department onto the next phase of our business. We are in search of a Quality Compliance Manager who is ambitious, a self - starter and has the talent to move us forward.
- Previous experience in an ISO 9100 and AS9100 environment within the plastics, automotive or a similar industry
- Demonstrable experience of managing the quality journey of a large manufacturing outfit
- Excellence in communication skills, as well as a practical approach to problem solving
- Have a keen eye for detail, and a determination to succeed is vital for this role.
- HND or HNC level qualification,
Working directly with the Quality Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager will take control of the systems currently in place, and will use established and proven methods and tools to lead and motivate the business.
- To co-ordinate the re-certification of ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 standards.
- Establishing and introducing risk and configuration management within the business.
- Take ownership of the of change control processes.
- Implement and improve on the quality of KPIs.
- Assisting in other areas of the business within quality system improvements.
This is a role for a Quality Assurance Manager that really wants to progress and take ownership of the Quality Assurance department, the key component to a large manufacturing plant.
We create world class products, for world class brands. Our impressive record of accomplishment, innovation and growth demonstrates that we are a pioneering materials company now looking for the newest member of the team. To discover the biggest kept secret in Greater London, simply click the apply now button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
County Down, Northern Ireland
£40000 per annum
£11.10 per hour
£36000 - £360000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE