Quality Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 07:23|
Quality Assurance Specialist
£38,000 DOE (Great package benefits)
Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist looking for a position which allows you to implement your own ideas, create structure and influence at a group level?
Are you looking to secure a position with a growing business who can offer scope for progression, in a multidiscipline industry?
Are you a systems specialist who can offer a wealth of knowledge in relation to ISO9001 and ISO13485 and ways of improvement to existing systems?
My client, a multidiscipline global manufacturing organisation and leading provider of innovate medical devise solutions is looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Specialist to take on relevant responsibilities within their manufacturing operation in Chorley.
The position would be reporting to the Quality Manager for site, working alongside a team of 2 other specialist Quality Engineers.
The responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Specialist include:
- Reporting and overall ownership of the Quality Management System - ISO9001 & ISO13485
- Daily activities at the facility include addressing issues and supporting internal processes i.e., auditing, CAPA Management, investigations, corrective actions, problem-solving and continuous improvement activities, and preventative actions.
- Investigation and resolution of System related quality issues at a group level.
- None-conformance investigations with aim to reduce the level of none-conformance by implementing innovative corrective actions.
- Complete complaint investigations with aim to reduce the number of complaints by implementing corrective actions
- Work cross functionally with departmental teams to ensure visibility on quality levels, consistency of processes and metrics, and resolution of Quality issues.
- Engage in all aspects of company systems and documentation to ensure processes are robust and communicated adequately.
- Define processes for projects and draw up process documents to ensure clarity of existing and new processes.
- Constantly review the current quality system and recommend / implement improvements as needed.
- Review collected data to perform statistical analysis and recommend process / product changes to improve quality.
- Report on the performance of the quality system.
The ideal candidate for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist will be:
- Experienced Systems Quality Engineer / Quality Assurance Specialist with working knowledge of ISO:13485 and ISO:9001.
- Hands on experienced working within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Devise manufacturing business.
- Experienced with CAPA process.
- HND/HNC Qualified.
- Internal auditors experience.
Use of your own vehicle is essential as you will be expected to travel to other UK sites on occasions.
Those interested must apply without delay and forward your CV and covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk including your availability for interview, notice period, and salary expectations
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's