Quality Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Compliance Manager|
|Location:||Mirfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 15:29|
Quality Compliance Manager
Up to £45,000 DOE
Our client, a market leader in the manufacture of house hold textiles is looking to make some big additions to their senior management team!
With an exceptionally focused approach to quality across the business, they are now looking to secure a Quality Compliance Manager to head up responsibilities to site compliance among other quality responsibilities. This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading business in a Senior capacity, dealing with every major Retailer within the UK. A challenging and flexible role that can be adapted by the successful candidate.
Reporting directly to the Group Technical & Quality Director, you will be expected to take ownership of the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing and maintaining a successful business wide Audit program.
- Dealing directly with both Suppliers and Customers on a regular basis, in the UK and Offshore.
- Carry out Internal Audits of our UK sites to ensure our continued compliance.
- Arrange and facilitate External Auditors at our UK Sites.
- Arrange 3rd Party Audits for our supply base, assist suppliers in achieving required compliance levels.
- A working knowledge of UK, European and international Social & Ethical, Technical and Quality standards. Specifically, Fast Forward, SA 8000, SMETA, BEPI, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- A proven track record of working in a similar role
- Ability to interrogate data, challenge current working methods & develop systems to drive improvements
- A confident manner when dealing with suppliers and customers in person or by telephone
- Experience of working with overseas suppliers
- Manufacturing or Textile experience or Textile qualifications would be an advantage
- A hands-on approach with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good computer skills, a sound knowledge of Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook
- Numeracy skills and a problem-solving mentality
- A Passport and full, clean driving license with your own Car
Please click apply without delay
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's