|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 15:32|
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing automotive company who are expanding and are in need for an additional Quality Assurance Engineer.
As Quality Assurance Engineer, key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the QMS.
- Conduct product & process audits.
- Be a support to management on all quality related issues.
- Monitor non-conformances, drive root cause analysis projects and implement preventive / corrective actions as necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
- Undertake any maintenance required.
Ideally your experience will have been gained working high-volume manufacturing environment.
The key skills that are needed within this role are to: -
- Be degree qualified in relevant manufacturing / engineering degree or equivalent alternative.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Have Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing background.
- Have a good understanding of modern lean manufacture techniques - 5S, Kaizen, TPM, Structured Problem solving etc.
- Be very hands on.
- Be able to coach, train and lead.
- IATF 16949 / ISO/TS 16949
- Salary up to £40,000
- 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- A Company who are committed to personal development
If you think you are the perfect person to join this company at a really exciting time, then click the 'apply now' button to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE