|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 12:31|
up to £37,000
Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a position which allows you to implement your own ideas, create structure and influence from the ground up?
Are you looking to secure a position with a growing business who can offer scope for progression, in a multidiscipline industry?
A new opportunity has come to light recently with a growing organisation based in the Preston area.
my client, a multidiscipline global organisation and leading provider of innovate solutions and products into customers across the internationally is looking to appoint a Quality Engineer to take on relevant responsibilities within their manufacturing operation.
The position would be reporting to Lead Quality professional along side a team of 3 Laboratory assistance and 1 Quality Engineer.
Its clear Quality in now becoming a key focus of the business moving forward with plans in place to continue to grow the department along with expected growth moving forward.
The responsibilities of a Quality Engineer include:
- CAPA Management, Supplier Quality Management and continuous improvement.
- Initiate and/or participate in process and product corrective actions and problem-solving activities.
- Complete complaint investigations and communicate with suppliers to agree on the appropriate corrective / preventive actions.
- Constantly review the current quality system and recommend / implement improvements as needed.
- Review collected data to perform statistical analysis and recommend process / product changes to improve quality.
- Report on the performance of the quality system.
- Participate in audits of internal and supplier quality systems.
- Instruct other employees in quality principles, effective corrective actions, and valid statistical techniques.
- Interface with various other departments and facilities within the company on quality related issues.
- Maintain product integrity and quality through support of evaluation and disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for the position of Quality Engineer will be:
- Experienced Quality Engineer with working knowledge of ISO:13485 and ISO:9001.
- Hands on experienced working within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Devise manufacturing business.
- Experienced with CAPA process.
- HND/HNC Qualified.
- Internal auditors experience.
Interested? Click apply without delay
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's