|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 12:54|
Contract (3 to 6 months)
My client, an international supplier of industrial packaging is looking for an experienced quality engineer to join their onsite quality team on a contract basis based in Ellesmere Port.
The role is expected to last between 3 to 6 months and will welcome a solid communicator, with exceptional attention to detail, a positive approach from a good team player.
Currently welcoming applications from those who have extensive experience working in a LEAN environment, you must have experience of the engineering sector in a quality capacity.
Your responsibilities on site will be focused around the following areas;
- Process improvement - Ensuring all SOPs on site are in line with LEAN practices, making changes where possible to improve efficiencies.
- Auditing - Completion of internal audits, making improvements to SOPs where possible.
- QMS - Management of the Quality Management System to on site ISO accreditations (9001 and 14001).
- Culture - Influencing, training and mentoring production/engineering teams on quality principles ensuring full understanding and cooperation.
The role would suit an immediately available experienced quality professional with solid exposure to the following;
- Highly experienced Quality Engineer.
- Manufacturing Process improvement.
- Engineering environment.
- ISO 9001.
- ISO 14001.
Those interested must register their interest immediately by forwarding their CV, accompanied by a cover letter including the following;
- Your date of availability to start the position if successful.
- The rate of pay you would be looking for (pro rata salary please, no hourly or day rates accepted)
- The earliest opportunity you have to talk in detail about the role.
Please send to email@example.com
Those who's expectations fall in line with the business needs will be contacted and offered the opportunity to interview for the position.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's