|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:58|
£35,000 + FIRST CLASS BENEFITS PACKAGE
QUALITY IS A TRAIT WE APPRECIATE
Are you a Quality Engineer? Are you tenacious, creative and dedicated? We are now looking for an exceptional Quality Engineer to work within a dynamic team, for a company who are leading the way globally - they are one of the most innovative companies in the market - and they really are growing!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
- Genuinely exciting opportunity to work with a global icon
- Guaranteed career progression
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great pension.
The experienced Quality Engineer will hold a strong and established background within a current Quality position
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Lead and build customer relationships, responding quickly to requests or concerns
- Prepare the PPAP documentation
- Demonstrable sustainable and improving published KPI's
- Champion and lead Root Cause Analysis, investigative tools such as 8D
- Carry out and maintain the internal audit system (including layered system audit process)
- Hands on within the role, assisting the QM within day to day function of the role
In addition to the above points, the successful Quality Engineer will hold the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- TS16949/ISO14001 qualified auditor
- Fantastic Presentation (both visual and verbal) Skills
- QMS (ISO 9001/TS16949/QASI)
- Automotive Quality experience is essential for the role
- The functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Strong understanding and working practical knowledge of; Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Materials Management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Quality Engineer who is looking for their next career move. In return for your knowledge and experience, you will work within a leading and established team, gain excellent support from the management team, as well as receive a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pension.
Click 'Apply now' interviews are taking place from next week.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28000 - £28500 per annum
LEAD ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
West Yorkshire, England
£41000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
Project Engineer - Automotive
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Continuous Improvement Engineer / Lean Practitioner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits