|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
3 MONTH CONTRACT
A major manufacture of exciting components is now seeking a Quality Inspector on a fixed three-month contract to be hands on within the Quality, and be an essential attribute to the team
We need an Quality professional to ensure that all internal processes and procedures conform to the Quality Management System. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all customer specifications and conditions of supply are achieved. Provide detailed investigations into non - conformance and effect process improvement.
- Liaise with internal departments on company / quality related issues
- Responsible for carrying out investigations through various Quality tools including 8D, FMEA, etc.
- Liaise and investigate internal & external non-conformances, maintain data base where appropriate (In house NCR's)
- To liaise with customers / suppliers on quality related issues as/when required.
- To ensure Treatments and Structures customer specifications adhere to the QMS in all quality aspects.
- To be responsible for carrying out systems and process audits according to the Internal Auditing Schedule (e,g, NADCAP).
- Experience of NCR and customer relationship building
- To have a good understanding of GRAMS, and will be expected to present and discuss associated issues directly with the customer.
- Investigation of NCR's and upkeep of NCR database for parts at risk. This requires a high degree of concentration and decision making in order to investigate the NCR correctly and requires a degree of problem solving,
- Experience of failure to control reoccurrence of process and procedural issues leading to NCR's may cause disruption to processes, late delivery and a cost the business.
This role is ideal for a Quality professional who works on own initiative with minimal supervision from the Site Quality Manager.
The job requires a standout engineer to have a strong aerospace background with a minimum of 5 years' experience, be well versed with inspection and investigative methods. Ideally to be qualified to HNC or equivalent. Click the 'apply now' button to send your CV directly to the recruiter.
The job requires the job holder to have undergone a recognised time served engineering apprenticeship and to have good understanding of machine tools and manufacturing techniques.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.