|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 13:04|
My client, an established manufacturer in the food sector is looking to recruit an Assistant Quality Technician Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Assistant Quality Technician will support the client manufacturing site in the daily delivery of Quality tasks, alongside specific project work.
This is a very hands-on role, and the successful candidate will spend time on the shop floor completing inspection and investigations on customer complaints, discrepancies
- Inspecting and testing materials, processes, and products.
- Monitoring and analysing quality performance.
- Working with the teams to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Supporting the development and implementation of quality standards.
- Helping develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
Key skills and experience required:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and Excel in particular.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Analytical and problems solving skills would be beneficial, as would project management skills
To register your interest, please send your CV and covering letting directly to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality System Specialist
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Up to £28500 per annum
Shift Electrical Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Up to £24000.00 per annum