|Job Title:||QUALITY INSPECTOR|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 13:40|
TO £35k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A position has become available for a Quality Inspector at one of our busy, family owned Automotive clients in Derby. If you are looking for a career with a business where employees count - look no further.
You will be part of a fast-paced inspection team, whose role is primarily to conduct measurement and analysis of components.
The role of the successful Inspector will include:
- Carrying out final inspection of components - using hand tools, mechanical or CMM and Electronic measuring equipment.
- Analysing CMM and other inspection results to ensure components are at correct quality level.
- Working with machinists to ensure quick response to product trends.
- Using Hexagon and Nikon CMM plus Taylor Hobson Tallysurf
- Relevant inspection experience.
- CMM experience
- Possess working understanding of quality management systems - ISO9001 2008-2015 and TS16949
- Great communicator
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business. Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£1 per annum
Quality Systems Engineer
£45000 per annum
Project Quality Engineer (NPI)
Normanton, West Yorkshire
£45000 per annum
PROJECT PLANNER - ENGINEERING
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour