|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + CAR|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2018 14:52|
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Engineers climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced/senior Quality Engineer looking for a step up into Management? Or alternatively an experience Quality Manager looking to embark upon your next challenge with a new business?
An opportunity working within a low volume, high quality precision engineering organisation operating in the Aerospace sector has recently arisen. With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Burnley, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and to promote a proactive approach to Quality standards, complaints procedures with view for continuous improvement.
Taking overall responsibility for the site quality function, you will take a hands-on approach along with overall technical responsibility for the quality accreditations and the ongoing quality performance of the business along with ensuring consistent continuous improvement across the business in all areas.
Within the role of Quality Manager, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- To promote a proactive approach to both Quality control and assurance across the business along with continuous improvement activity. To seeks and promote the idea of continuous improvement.
- To asses current Quality standards across the business and performance levels across the quality department.
- Encourage a 'can-do' attitude in the Quality Team aimed at resolving problems and implementing solutions and improvements.
- To improve upon current complaints procedures and ensure thorough and satisfactory investigations of customer complaints.
- Project management for continuous improvement activities (data collation, interpretation and implementing actions for process improvement)
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity and to standardise reporting processes.
- Effectively manage a robust internal audit process.
- To ensure all necessary approvals are identified, gained and maintained in the most cost-effective manner.
- Create and implement a system to identify and resolve all supplier product or system related quality problems.
The successful Quality Manager will: -
- Have previous experience of working in an Aerospace Quality function.
- Have a full understanding of AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Be a strong man manager.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Internal Auditing qualification and experience.
- Exposure to root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Six Sigma trained
- A competitive Salary of up to £50,000
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Early finish Friday
- Market leading pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus based on site performance
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000.00 per annum
North East London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Up to £33000.00 per annum
Head of Design & NPD
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits