|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 10:19|
£55,000 - £65,000
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Manager climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced/senior Quality Manager looking for a step up into Directorship? Or alternatively an experience Quality Manager looking to embark upon your next challenge?
An opportunity working within an Automotive manufacturing business has recently arisen. With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Bradford, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and to promote a proactive approach to Quality standards across the culture, complaints procedures with view for continuous improvement.
Taking overall responsibility for the site quality function, you will take a hands-on approach along with overall technical responsibility for the quality accreditations and the ongoing quality performance of the business.
Within the role of Quality Manager, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- To asses current Quality standards across the business and performance levels across the quality department.
- To motivate and lead a high performing quality team consisting of both engineers and inspectors.
- To improve upon current complaints procedures and ensure thorough and satisfactory investigations of customer complaints.
- To promote a proactive approach to Quality issues across the business.
- Facilitate containment and corrective actions.
- Drive behavioural change, encouraging other functions take accountability for quality.
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity and to standardise reporting processes.
- Manage CAPEX programmes.
The successful Quality Manager will: -
- Have previous experience of working in an engineering background such as automotive or other mechanical/machining environments.
- Have a full understanding of TS16949.
- Be a strong people manager.
- Be customer focused.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have a systematic approach to root cause analysis and fault detection.
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EUROPEAN FINANCE MANAGER
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Operations and Logistics Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car & Bonus
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £52000.00 per annum
HR Manager - Immediate Start
£200 - £250 per day
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£380 - £400 per week