|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||Calderdale, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 16:14|
Quality Manager - Manufacturing
£55,000 - £60,000
Are you looking for a new challenge in an industry that offers flexibility, career growth and job security?
My client, a giant within heavy industry manufacturing is looking for a highly experienced Quality Manager to take overall control of the onsite quality function on their UK site, along with some responsibility to other European sites.
The Quality Manager will lead the Quality team over multiple sites with huge scope to grow the role and the department. You will be involved in the implementation and leadership of the Quality Action Plans across the function and be tasked with Quality Improvements across site.
- The management of the quality management system (ISO9001)
- To lead and co-ordinate the internal and external Audit process.
- Managing the non-conformance process (NCR).
- Implement Quality Management Systems across two sites.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO9001:2015 accreditation and reducing the number of customer complaints.
- Preparing, monitoring, and maintaining quality reports.
- Management responsibility of Quality Technicians and Engineers.
- Working with the Operation Managers to improve manufacturing processes and methods.
- Analysing data and influencing positive change
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous proven experience in a Quality Management position (ISO 9001).
- People Management experience.
- Ability to read technical diagrams with solid attention to detail.
- Good Stakeholder Management experience.
- Solid CI exposure and the ability to implement CI projects.
- The ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Good understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
The successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive package including flexible working, an attractive pension scheme along with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Those interested must register your interest by sending your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's