|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 14:15|
Due to expansion and a change in corporate strategy, this multi-billion-dollar global engineering business is looking to attract into their team a Quality Manager to aquire and maintain quality standards.
The main objective of the role is to ensure that quality standards continue to be built within the business. The role involves providing quality management for engineering products, assembly of engineered systems and onsite training services.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Management of the Quality system and accreditation to ISO9001
- Define, support the development of and update KPI's used to monitor quality performance
- Identity and develop continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead the journey to ISO14001 and ISO45001/18001.
- Working with the custom fabrications, education and services team to ensure that quality is embedded within the process.
- Performing audits and inspections
- To manage the supplier evaluation process and to act as a conduit for the effective and timely completion of customer supplier evaluation questionnaires.
The Successful Candidate
- Must have IS09001, ISO14001
- Must have quality management experience gained within a high reliability manufacturing/engineering sector.
- Good communicator with a diligent, direct and lean approach is essential.
- Renowned engineering company
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-billion-dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
- A salary to £60,000
- Bonus scheme
- Free lunches
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free car park
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Death in service
This unique opportunity would suit an individual who has previous quality management exposure and is looking for a progressive opportunity!
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Morgan Ryder Associates
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's