|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Great benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 11:00|
An opportunity working within a low volume, high quality precision engineering organisation operating has recently arisen. With a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for short term progression along with long term ongoing development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based near Chester, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and to promote a proactive approach to Quality, complaints procedures with an ambition for continuous improvement.
Taking responsibility for the site quality control and assurance functions, you will take a hands-on approach to training, coaching and site quality improvements along with overall technical responsibility for the ongoing quality performance of the business. You will manage a quality function on site and ensure suppliers/systems/processes are all managed. You will be targeted on the reduction of complaints and NCRs on site among other KPIs. You will be the main point of contact for OEM customers and will ensure a quality excellence approach to managing the department and the output.
Within the role of Quality Manager, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- To promote a proactive approach to both Quality control and assurance across the business and to seeks and promote the idea of continuous improvement.
- To assess current Quality standards across the business and performance levels across the quality department.
- Encourage a proactive 'can-do' attitude in the Quality Team aimed at resolving problems and implementing solutions and improvements.
- To improve upon current complaints procedures and ensure thorough satisfactory investigations of customer complaints and NCRs.
- Ensure the commercial guidance of quality through production, working in synergy with the production team, keeping in mind the commercial aspects of cost of poor quality and customer delays due to quality.
- Project management for continuous improvement activities (data collation, interpretation and implementing actions for process improvement)
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity and to standardise reporting processes.
- To ensure all necessary approvals are identified, gained, and maintained in the most cost-effective manner.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in Quality Management within precision manufacturing and have solid exposure to team management in one of the high reliability sectors, this is essential.
*Metals Manufacturing experience e is essential
Those interested need to forward your CV along with a covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £26364.00 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent
Up to £70000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Fantastic