Quality Manager Designate
|Job Title:||Quality Manager Designate|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 16:57|
Quality Manager Designate
Are you looking for progression support while bridging the gap between Quality engineer and Quality manager? Are you driven to progress and have missed opportunities due to others having more experience than yourself?
An extremely unique and interesting opportunity has come to light with our client based in the Bourne area.
Currently operating over 22 sites in the UK, a market leader in the packaging, supplying into multiple industries, there is an established need for a Quality Manager Designate to embark on a clearly progressive opportunity with a business that offers a wealth of support and an obvious willing to invest.
This is a rare occasion that this company has opened its doors to the UK market with preference to develop from within the business normally, they are looking for fresh ideas, a unique approach to quality management and an undeniable tenacious attitude.
Successful in provide an environment where all employees can grow and thrive. They value teamwork and recognise that the success of their business depends upon the skills, commitment, and loyalty of their people so are sure to return the favour 10-fold, always striving to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded.
Role responsibilities of a Quality Manager Designate include:
- To take responsibility for and manage all administrative tasks within the quality function.
- provide robust administrative support to the Quality Manager.
- Lead investigations and respond to customer complaints.
- Customers visits to support issue resolution and continuous improvement activities.
- Conduct risk assessments of equipment and processes.
- Manage department database.
- logging non-conformances along with the preparation and gathering corrective and preventive action.
- Lead and provide feedback on routine internal audit inspections.
- Lead CAPA review meetings and advise on improvements required.
- To support and lead quality meetings.
- Visit suppliers and conduct supplier audits as required.
- Review controlled documentation and amend where necessary and ensure a robust change control processes in place.
- Lead GMP activities and update training records.
- Gather, collate, analyse and present information using a range of media to a variety of target audiences i.e. preparing written reports or visual presentations.
This position of Quality Manager Designate would suit someone looking to take that step up from lead/senior engineer to a management position. There is a clear cut progressive opportunity and it is imperative that those who apply are interested in stepping into a management position in the near future. You must be organised, adaptable and approachable with the ability to influence and challenge culture changes with a keen eye for detail.
The ideal candidate for the position of Quality Manager Designate:
- Ability to sort and input information with accuracy and speed
- IT literate including Microsoft office, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in implementing improvement projects
- Previous demonstrable knowledge of environmental and health and safety desirable but not essential.
Those interested must apply without delay, or to register your interested with more visibility, please call Sharon at Morgan Ryder associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Manager
£28000 - £30000.00 per annum
Health & Safety Manager
£45000 - £50450.00 per annum + Attractive benefits package
Business Development Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus (OTE)
Coventry, West Midlands
£31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + great benefits
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Up to £26000.00 per annum