Regional Sales Director
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Director|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 14:51|
Regional Sales Director
Home Based covering: Midlands and The South
Salary and Benefits: £70k, plus fully expensed company car choice or allowance, 5% pension, private healthcare for individual and family
Leading distributor of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services is looking to recruit a results driven Regional Sales Director to grow and develop existing and new customers across the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
Whether it's food and drink, packaging, aerospace, aggregates, textiles, automotive - anything at all my client is the number 1 choice for today's industry.
- As Regional Sales Director your responsibility is to deliver budget beating growth against financial targets, which incorporate revenue and margin.
- Drive growth within the industrial market place through development of existing and new business.
- Train, coach and develop a highly motivated and skilled team with personal development (and succession) plan in place.
- Identify and implement activities and processes which will add value to customers and/or significantly improve operational effectiveness for customers, either through new initiatives or recycling successful actions from elsewhere.
- Define and implement effective plans for new business development with specific focus and attention to developing market segmentation strategies.
- Define and implement plans for securing site-based services and Insite contracts to underpin growth goals and increase customer retention rates.
- Deliver robust and accurate forecasts together with sales pipeline to optimise market share gain and achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
- We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running who has had a similar role selling any product across the manufacturing engineering sectors.
- Experience of overseeing, coaching and mentoring a team to drive their performance.
- Have strong negotiation skills, with the ability to analyse information for use of quotations, cost saving and contract renewals.
- Looking for a strong character with plenty of energy and enthusiasm who wants to put their best foot forward and wants to develop further within a leading organisation.
Interviews are taking place over the next two week please press the "apply now button"
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim HSE Director
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Field Sales Engineer- Northwest
Up to £37500 per annum
National Sales Manager - North
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £45000.00 per annum
HR Manager - Immediate Start
£200 - £250 per day
Testing Officer - Fire resistance and reaction
Up to £35000.00 per annum