Regulatory and Compliance Officer - Home Based
|Job Title:||Regulatory and Compliance Officer - Home Based|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 16:15|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer of chemical liquids for automotive, cosmetic, personal care and veterinary sectors who are looking to attract into the team a Regulatory and Compliance Officer to grow with the company.
The main purpose of the Regulatory and Compliance Officer is to ensure compliance with UK and EU legislation for all chemical products.
The role as Regulatory and Compliance Officer will be to: -
- Maintain a central database of up to date legal texts and guidance documents.
- Track biocidal product active substance declarations and review options for substitution or use of frame formulations with formulation chemists and commercial teams
- Maintain database of accurate up to date information for all chemical active ingredients and all finished product SKUs.
- Produce safety data sheets in accordance with CLP for new products and maintain SDS for all existing products using GHS software.
- Write product labelling content guides for new products and update existing products when new information becomes available.
- Respond to regulatory technical queries from Business Development Managers.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working with CLP, Biocide Regulations and Detergent Regulations.
- Have experience writing SDS using GHS Pro or similar.
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive team.
- Work from home.
On Offer: -
- A salary to £45,000
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Home based - All IT equipment provided
To apply please follow the "apply now" button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Executive - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
£48000 - £60000 per annum + Car and Bonus
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Manager - Industrial Products
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Web Developer / Report Writer
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits