|Job Title:||REGULATORY OFFICER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 11:45|
CIRCA £32,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading manufacturer's based in Manchester.
This role will be to monitor activities at European level, defining new legislation affecting company products and materials.
The role of Regulatory Office will include:
- Responsible for the submission of information for various schemes that the business operates under.
- To assess the potential resource impact of these regulatory developments on the business
- Involvement in projects to ensure that, once adopted and defined new legislation is implemented and complied with.
- To contribute to the documentation of legal requirements and to update regularly.
- To ensure that existing legislation is fully understood by all those in the company
- Representing the company in external customer interactions e.g. customer audits, customer training, customer presentations etc.
The ideal candidate for the role of Regulatory Officer will possess the following:
- A degree or equivalent, in a relevant field (biology, pharmaceutical, law etc.)
- Experience in the technical aspect of consumer product manufacture or product development.
- Experience and understanding of manufacturing regulations - e.g - Eco Schemes, Plastics, Recycling etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Understanding of complex technical and legal matters.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy.
- An excellent team worker who is driven and flexible.
- Logical with strong organisational skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines etc.
Alongside a competitive salary, there are excellent benefits that go with this role such as:
- Private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Technical Officer - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Package
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Distillery / Brewery Operative
Stourbridge, West Midlands
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum