|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 16:45|
RELIABILITY ENGINEER - PROCESS MANUFACTURING
£40 -50K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join the team at a process manufacturing company in Merseyside. Our client is a specialist division of a global business offering realistic opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Improve plant reliability and ensure assets continue to perform as required by implementing predictive maintenance techniques
- Assist the Maintenance Planner with planning and scheduling or engineering work
- Complete regular site audits and manage CMMS system (Maximo)
- Ensure all engineering documentation is continuously updated and available for review
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure communication between Maintenance and Project teams and ensure best practice is implemented
- Trend improvements of asset performance
- Minimum HND/Degree qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a medium-heavy process environment
- Knowledge and experience of Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Knowledge/experience of PdM technologies; Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infra-red, Ultra-sound….
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Click APPLY now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £38500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Up to £32500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£30000 - £31000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £46000 per annum
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS