|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 16:36|
- Competitive package dependent on experience plus commission
- Home or office based (Operation activities are based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK)
My Client, an innovative design and manufacturing specialist of high-performance asset integrity/monitoring solutions for the industrial sector is looking for Sale Engineer for their growing team due to recent and continued expansion.
This is a new position for the business and an opportunity to make the role your own.
The right fit would be someone with a solid technical understanding who can bridge the gap between the internal Sales and Technical departments, who can potentially grow the business further into new and existing markets. Key concentration will be focused on some of the many new sectors the businesses is looking to further grow into moving forward and the Technical appreciation of each sector, distinguishing the needs and the possible benefits of each product and how this can be implemented into customer processes and to promote these externally.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include responsibility to
- The promotion of products across specified clients in the asset integrity sector including end-users and service providers in the oil and gas, energy, and nuclear and process industries, supporting new business development and sales opportunities.
- Promote and sell the increasing NDT product line to target specific market arenas.
- Provide technical advice on products and system solutions to clients as part of the sales process, supporting and working with commercial and technical colleagues/clients.
- Undertake trials, demonstrations, and support training in the use of products remotely and in the field and present feedback to technical and commercial colleagues.
- Support the technical marketing activity including writing technical reviews, giving presentations, papers, brochures, bulletins, and emailers, attending trade shows and conferences working with commercial colleagues.
- Support the New Product Evaluation and Introduction process by collecting and presenting customer technology requests and requirements.
The Sales Engineer must be:
- Technical qualification - science, engineering (required)
- Experience of technical and commercial aspects of NDT technology and industry - equivalent to PCN or ASNT UT Level 2 or above
- Knowledge and experience of sensors and instrumentation (preferred)
- Exposure to sectors including oil and gas, refining, energy and nuclear.
- Available for overseas travel to client visits, trials, conferences, and tradeshows.
**The role will require travel (post Covid) with moderate periods of time overseas on prospecting trips**
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Technical Sales Manager - Pumps & Valves - East Anglia
£40000 - £46000 per annum
Field Service Engineer - Drives
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Chemical
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits