|Job Title:||Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator
Circa £25,000 + Pension + Flexible Working
A great opportunity for a Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator to join a small but very successful engineering company in Deeside.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager, the Sales Order Processor will be responsible for providing professional administrative support to ensure the smooth running of manufacturing processes.
- Process orders via telephone, email and put accurate data into a computer-based software system
- Manage technical queries from UK and International customers
- Assist in preparations for proposals / quotations
- Maintain an adequate flow of information to team members
- Maximise customer satisfaction and ensure the delivery of a quality service in line with delivery timescales
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Keep customers informed of progress by following up enquiries
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a technical/ manufacturing/engineering environment
- IT literate
- Highly organized and methodical
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of Sage - advantageous
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.